Esperanza Humura is a non-profit organization that works towards improving the lives of marginalized communities in [Insert Location]. We are seeking an IT Intern to join our team and support our IT department in implementing and maintaining our technology systems.
- Assist in the installation and configuration of software, hardware, and network systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to software and hardware systems.
- Provide technical support to staff and volunteers in the organization.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the organization’s databases, websites, and other technological platforms.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of the organization’s data and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, C++, and Python.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send your application, including a cover letter and CV, to [Insert Contact Information]. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org